Aloha Beach Party 2 September 2017
A new adventure and an amazing ALOHA day party is coming up at Spring Break Season. This is the BEST party time you can have at a crazy cheap price!
Situated in a secret spot of South Stradbroke Island, GOLD COAST. ALOHA BEACH PARTY will provide the best and wildest 10 hours party of your life.
DISCOUNTED EARLY BIRD TICKETS For ALL HELLO AUSTRALIA CLIENTS:
All Hello Australia Clients BENEFIT FROM AN EARLY BIRD TICKET PRICE DISCOUNT.
YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE THE TICKETS AT HELLO AUSTRALIA’S BRISBANE OFFICE: Suite 5, Level 4, 141 Queen Street, Brisbane CBD, QLD
HELLO AUSTRALIA OFFERING 5 FREE TICKETS:
If you’re a Hello Australia Client you can also ENTER the DRAW TO WIN A FREE TICKET to the ALOHA BEACH PARTY.
To enter the draw TO WIN one of the 5 FREE TICKETS, it’s easy! Just register here!
The Draw will be on the 28th August 2017 at 11am. All winners must collect their tickets until the 31st of August 2017, Thrusday by 6pm at Hello Australia Brisbane.
The Event Includes:
- 10 hours Event
- 250+ Sits Cruises ( Return )
- Beach Party
- Boat Party
- Water Access
- Djs (Line up coming soon)
- Fun and Games
- Amazing SUNSET VIBE
- Bar on the Beach
- Bar on the Boats
- Food Menu on the Beach
LINE UP COMING SOON:
- Coming soon
- Coming Soon
TICKETS STARTS FROM:
- Pre Release $25 ( GET $35 OFF) 11:45am Boat Departure
- 1st Release $35 ( GET $25 OFF) 11:45am Boat Departure
- 2nd Release $45 ( GET $15 OFF) 02:00pm Boat Departure
- Final Release $60 ( FULL PRICE ) 02:00pm Boat Departure
60 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach, Gold Coast, Queensland 421
You Must Arrive 30 min before departure time.
RETURN TO MARINA MIRAGE FROM 6PM.
Book today to SAVE MONEY and ENJOY LIFE WITH STYLE !!!
- GRIFFITH VILLAGE GOLD COAST UNIVERSITY
- ADVENTURE DUDES TRAVEL
- LINK EDUCATION STUDENT AGENCY
- EXPERIENCE NIGHT LIFE
- BEER MATES & UPP ENTERTAINMENT
- HELLO AUSTRALIA
Learn more about the event here.
DRAW COMPETITION TO WIN A FREE TICKET TO THE EVENT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference.
1. The promoter is Hello Australia Pty Ltd (ABN no. 54 126 015 736) whose registered office is at Suite 5, Level 4, 141 Queen St., Brisbane, QLD, 4000 (Promoter).
2. All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Brisbane Australia time on the date stated. The promotion commences at 00.01 am on 09 August 2017 and closes at 11 am on 28 August 2017 (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
3. Entry is open only to Hello Australia clients, excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter.
Entry into the promotion
4. To enter, Eligible Entrants must register here.
5. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Drawing of entries
7. The draw will take place at 11.00am on 28 August 2017 at Hello Australia at Suite 5, Level 4, 141 Queen St., Brisbane, QLD, 4000. The draw will be conducted by the Promoter (Drawer).
8. The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. All winners must collect their tickets until the 31st of August 2017, Thrusday by 6pm at Hello Australia Brisbane.
9. There will be 5 prizes. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
10. The prize includes the following for 1 person.
a) 1 Free Ticket to the Aloha Beach Party Spring Break Festival 2 September
11. The prize includes GST and taxes included in the price of the ticket. Unless otherwise stated, the prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation, flights, accommodation or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize-winner and companion. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. Prize travel is subject to the travel agency General Conditions of Carriage.
12. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
13. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Notification of the winner
14. The winner will be notified by email within 2 business days after the draw and their name will be published on Hello Australia’s Facebook and Blog within 48 Hours after the draw.
Right of the Promoter to redraw
15. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize.
16. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
17. The exclusion of liability in clause 16 does not apply to limit or exclude liability: a) for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt: third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; and the Promoter’s Conditions of Carriage and general booking conditions (and any exclusions contained therein) apply despite any statement to the contrary in these terms and conditions; or b) to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
Entry details and privacy
18. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the promotion and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.