Hello Everyone in Melbourne!
Hello Australia Melbourne office is celebrating 1 year (2016-2017) Anniversary!
We are committed in delivering an excellent exchange program and customer experience to international students planning to study and/or live in Melbourne – Australia.
August Exclusive Offers at UIT, Focus and AAPOLLY
1. ZERO ENROLMENT FEE – All Hello Australia students enrolling during the Month of August at the Universal Institute of Technology, Academies Australasia Polytechnic and Focus English School will receive No Enrolment Fees for any course enrolled. Offer Valid until the 31st of August 2017.
Fill out this form with your details to participate in this month’s offer >>https://goo.gl/WWJ9gV
Take advantage of Hello Australia Melbourne Anniversary Campaign and GET A CHANCE TO WIN A TOUR to Yarra Valley or Great Ocean Road
Enrolments & Visa Renewals accepted from the 15th August until the 15th of September 2017.
1 Day Great Ocean Road Tour
The Great Ocean Road tour is a guided scenic drive along Australia’s spectacular coastline with jaw-dropping ocean views and ancient rainforests. Our small group day trip includes a visit to the iconic rock formations known as the 12 Apostles as well as time to explore other beautiful beaches and walks.
Departs: Daily – between 7:00am – 8:00am
Returns: Approximately 9:00pm
Morning Tea: On your Great Ocean Road tour, you will have a chance to enjoy complimentary tea or coffee at a picturesque stop.
Memorial Arch: Take some pictures at the historic Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch.
Beach Walk: Go for a stroll along one of the beautiful beaches and get some sand between your toes.
Lorne & Anglesea: Enjoy beautiful views as we drive through some popular seaside resort towns.
Coastal Views: Experience world class coastal views as we wind our way along the Great Ocean Road.
Wild Koalas and wildlife viewing: Go for a pleasant walk through the coastal town of Kennett River, see how many Koalas you can find! Get up close and personal with the friendly beautiful birds; Parrots, Lorikeets and look out for the famous Kookaburra.
Delicious Lunch: Enjoy a delicious lunch as we stop in the seaside town of Apollo Bay
Otways Rainforest: Take a guided bush walk through this very rare, ancient, cool temperate rainforest. You’ll feel dwarfed as you stroll past some of the tallest trees in the world.
12 Apostles: One of the major highlights on our Great Ocean Road tour is the 12 Apostles. View the beautiful limestone stacks that form the mighty 12 Apostles.
Loch Ard Gorge: Find yourself surrounded by towering limestone cliffs, take a walk along the beach, view the Archway, the Razorback and Dumpling Pots. Hear the history, romance and heartbreak as our guides re-tell the tale of Australia’s most famous shipwreck!
London Bridge or Gibson Steps: Enjoy a short walk to one of these spectacular rock formations
Morning Tea, delicious lunch, park entry fees, free iPod language translation, wildlife viewing, a friendly & informative tour guide & inner city hotel pick up and drop off.
What you need to bring:
Water, hat, sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, warm and cool clothing, rain jacket, camera and a sense of adventure!
1 Day Yarra Valley Winery Tour
The Yarra Valley Winery Tour is more than just wine tasting- although the wine is pretty good! Located less than one hour drive from Melbourne, the Yarra Valley is spoilt for its variety of stunning wineries with mountain views, amazing local produce and delicious food. Our day tour includes cider and beer tastings at the stunning new estate of the Napoleone Cider House and Brewery as well as 3 of our favourite boutique wineries.
Departs: 7.30am – 8.30am Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Returns: Approximately 5.30pm
Gateway Estate: This gourmet farm gate is home to their own delicious range of relishes, preserves and strawberry liqueurs which we will sample together with platters of local fruit and cheese. Delicious! Tour the greenhouse and learn about sustainable farming techniques plus the option to pick your own strawberries (additional cost)
Napoleone Brewery and Cider House: Enjoy a generous sample of ciders and ales made onsite at this rustic cellar door in the heart of the valley
Dominique Portet Winery: Sample wines produced by this 10th generation winemaking family with a strong French influence. Become a Petanque (French for Bocce!) champion for a day and win a bottle of wine!
Winery Lunch: Gourmet lunch with a view over the vines
Rochford Winery: Sample a variety of quality wines and pickup some local goodies in the shop
Killara Estate Winery/Hanrahan Vineyards: Travel to the upper Yarra Valley and finish the day with tasty shared afternoon platters, Italian inspired wines and some of the best views in the Yarra Valley
Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice-Creamery: Enjoy free chocolate samples at the new Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery and watch the chocolatiers at work
*** Please note: Our Yarra Valley Winery tour itineraries may change depending on availability and do not operate on Public Holidays. Not suitable for children under the age of 18 years old.
All wine/cider tastings, local produce for morning tea, a professional entertaining tour guide, winery lunch, water throughout the day, gourmet afternoon tea, cheese/chocolate tastings, on-board cool box to keep your produce fresh.
What you need to bring:
Water bottle, hat, sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, warm and cool clothing, rain jacket, camera and a sense of adventure!
DRAW COMPETITION TO WIN A TOUR TRIP
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference.
1. The promoter is Hello Australia Pty Ltd (ABN no. 54 126 015 736) whose registered office is at Level 32, 367 Collins St, CBD – 3000, Melbourne, Victoria (Promoter).
2. All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Melbourne Australia time on the date stated. The promotion commences at 00.01am on 15 August 2017 and closes at 23.59pm on 15 September 2017 (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
3. Entry is open only to Hello Australia students, excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter.
Entry into the promotion
4. To enter, Eligible Entrants must Enroll on a Course or Extend their Visas at Hello Australia Melbourne during the period of the campaign, between 15 August 2017 and 15 September 2017 (Eligible Ticket), and have their details registered here to enter.
5. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
6. Enrolments or visa renewals cancelled or refunded prior to the draw will be disqualified.
7. Both enrolment and visa renewal are permitted, however only one entry is permitted per Eligible Entrant on the Eligible Ticket.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Drawing of entries
9. The draw will take place at 11.00am on 29 September 2017 at Hello Australia at Level 32, 367 Collins St, CBD – 3000, Melbourne, Victoria. The draw will be conducted by the Promoter (Drawer).
10. The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. There will be two prizes. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
12. The prize includes the following for 1 person.
a) 1 Tour Trip to Yarra Valley,
b) Or 1 Tour Trip to Great Ocean Road.
13. The prize includes GST and taxes included in the price of the ticket. Unless otherwise stated, the prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation, flights, accommodation or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize-winner and companion. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. Prize travel is subject to the travel agency General Conditions of Carriage.
14. Prize travel and accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking. Please allow a minimum of 21 days’ notice when making the booking.
15. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
16. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Notification of the winner
17. The winner will be notified by email within 2 business days after the draw and their name will be published on Hello Australia’s Facebook and Blog within 7 days after the draw.
Right of the Promoter to redraw
18. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
19. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
20. The exclusion of liability in clause 20 does not apply to limit or exclude liability: a) for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt: third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; and the Promoter’s Conditions of Carriage and general booking conditions (and any exclusions contained therein) apply despite any statement to the contrary in these terms and conditions; or b) to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
Entry details and privacy
21. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the promotion and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.